The blog is intended to start a dialog amongst King County Employees about creating efficiencies in our work. Comments are welcome. However, we will screen for the following:
- Comments that are off topic or that link to material that is off topic.
- Comments that do not help foster a dialog amongst employees.
- Potentially libelous comments.
- Obscene or explicit comments.
- Hateful or mean-spirited comments.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
- Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights.
- Private, personal information published without consent.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Comments that embed images from external sources.
- Comments that violate any law.
Any and all use of social media sites and tools for official King County business must conform to existing applicable Federal, State and local law and King County policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Washington State Public Records Act, the Washington State Records Retention Schedules, the King County Code of Ethics, and the Acceptable Use of IT Assets policy, as well as policies governing information technology security.